- Nothing is worse for an organisation than being stuck with the wrong people, which can lead to what Guy Kawasaki calls a “bozo explosion” on the staff. It is often better to hire slow, taking time to make the right hires, looking for “natural fit.” Let go of people who aren’t working out.
- In hiring, algorithms will always beat instinct
- Innovative thinking is a powerful weapon to organisational sustainability; especially when it is centered on developing a blue ocean strategy.
- Be ahead of the game by implementing a succession plan for your organisation.
- Improving performance and reducing costs should be embedded in your strategic goal
- Project-plan your work; know your budgets, bandwidth and deadline
- Foster a culture where future scenario planning is part of routine day-to-day business
- Don’t focus on profit at the expense of growth
- Have you considered Freemium (Free and Premium)? This is a business model that involves giving access to basic features for free and charging premium for access to richer functionality or feature.
- Stay committed to ongoing innovation.
- Get your users to become your evangelists.
- Develop a marketing plan and set your goal
- Define your target audience
- Don’t fall behind while your competition moves ahead
- Don’t despise social media marketing, embrace it.
There are three kinds of companies.
Those that make things happen.
Those that watch things happen.
Those that wonder what happened…
— Marketing Management by Philip Kotler
9,017 total views, 116 views today
9,018 total views, 117 views today