New Zealand has announced a new opportunity for people to live in its country without being a citizen or having permanent residence in either Australia or New Zealand.
You can now acquire a work visa to work in the country. These work visas may also result in permanent residency, granting you the freedom to live, study, and work there for the rest of your life. You must possess the knowledge, abilities, and credentials required by the New Zealand labor market in order to apply.
The skilled migrant resident visa, which is for foreign nationals 55 years of age or younger with a skill that will contribute to the economy, is the name of the work visa.
Visa for Skilled Migrant Residents
You must submit an expression of interest (EOI) outlining your qualifications and employment history before you can apply.
You should also:
- Have received a job offer from a New Zealand-based company.
- Come for a specific occasion or purpose relating to your job.
- Have a partner and want to work together with them.
- come from a nation with a unique employment program, or
- have completed my studies there and desire employment there.
Factors to consider
- In order to evaluate expressions of interest, you must apply using a points-based system.
- Determine how many points you can get.
- Only EOIs with 180 points or more are currently chosen.
- Self-employed individuals are not eligible for this visa. You might choose to apply for an Entrepreneur Resident Visa if you want to work for your own company.
Other things to consider:
To summarise further, in order to be granted this visa, you must:
- Be of excellent moral character, be in good health, be under the age of 55, speak English, and have a job now or a job offer that is skilled.
- Own a qualification that is accepted for points
- Been asked to submit a residency application
- Fill out the application with your partner and any dependant children who are 24 years old or younger.
- In the event that your Expression of Interest is added to the Pool, you must claim at least 100 points under the points system.
- To estimate how many points you might be able to claim, utilize the Points Indicator tool.
About New Zealand
There are about 4.5 million people living in the island nation of New Zealand, which is located in the southwest Pacific.
Approximately 2,000 kilometers east of Australia is the nation. With a history of Mori, European, Pacific Island, and Asian immigration, it is a varied nation. The official tongue is English.
The national rugby team, the Maori culture, and the stunning environment of New Zealand are all well-known. Its capital is Wellington, and one of its most populated cities is Auckland.
Top firms in New Zealand
The biggest businesses in New Zealand are listed below. Checking their careers page for openings and submitting an application is advised.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
The legendary soccer player and Brazilian ambassador, Edson Arantes do Nascimento better k…