Top Story

Coca-Cola Eswatini Beverages

Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Acquires 60% of Eswatini Drinks

Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) has acquired a 60% stake in the soft drinks company Eswatini Beverages. The deal was initially signed last year on October 5, and all the necessary regulatory approvals have been obtained, the company said yesterday through its media consultancy firm. The remaining 40% stake in the […]

4,581 total views, no views today

Nigeria-Angola to Fight Gulf of Guinea Insecurity - Minister

Nigeria-Angola to Fight Gulf of Guinea Insecurity – Minister

Nigeria’s Foreign Affairs Minister, Geoffrey Onyeama, has said that the ties between Nigeria and Angola will help foster peace and security at the Gulf of Guinea. At a meeting with Angolan Minister of External Relations Manuel Augustus, Onyeama disclosed that though there are other areas that will be of mutual […]

20,160 total views, no views today

Meadow Hall Foundation (MHF) is the non-profit arm of Meadow Hall Group. MHF partners with individuals, public and private organisations to implement sustainable initiatives.

Winners receive ₦5,200,000.00 at 2019 Education Convention organised by Meadow Hall Foundation

Meadow Hall Foundation Nigeria has rewarded outstanding teachers at the 2019 Education Convention held on May 5th, 2019 at Landmark Centre, Lagos. While increasing the access to education is important, the promise of improving the educational outcome of the Nigerian Child by enhancing teaching quality is a key commitment for […]

7,215 total views, no views today