Are potential employers demanding for work experience you don’t have? Are you looking for real experience and real training? Intern at a Microsoft Partner by applying for the Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program.
The Microsoft Interns4Afrika program seeks to offer graduates a chance to grow their careers through the virtual training and placements in Microsoft partner organisations. For six months, you will work in a real company and on real projects either in sales, marketing or technology while collaborating and learning from your colleagues. You also get an opportunity to become Microsoft certified which is a certification that sets you apart from your peers, making you more competitive.
- Ability to commit to completing a full-time internship for 6 months.
- Currently a university student or have graduated from an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course within the last 12 months.
- Possess a BA/BSc. in a business-related or IT degree.
- Have the right to work in the country in which you are currently located.
- The internship is open applicants from Burkina Faso, Zambia, Uganda, Tunisia, Tanzania, Nigeria, Senegal, Rwanda, Morocco, Mauritius, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Cameroon.
Available Positions in Nigeria:
- Dynamics 365 Technical Support Internship in Lagos, Nigeria
- IT Technical Support Internship in Lagos, Nigeria
- Dynamics 365 Marketing internship in Lagos, Nigeria
- IT Technical Support Internship in Katsina, Nigeria
February 28, 2020.
180 total views, 2 views today