The entire editorial team at Business Elites Africa is very pleased to present the latest edition of our magazine: 25 African Entrepreneurs and Brands to Watch in 2021. We have interviewed quite a number of African startup founders who are doing incredible things in different sectors such as fintech, agritech, ecommerce, logistics, media, technical education, manufacturing, mining, and more. These innovative entrepreneurs, most of whom are young and full of ideas, are gradually but consistently laying the necessary foundation for Africa’s future economic success. See below for a full list of the entrepreneurs and startup founders we featured in this edition:
- Prateek Suri, CEO of MASER Technology
- Tunde Aladekomo, CEO of Big Cabal Media
- Romain Poirot-Lellig, CEO of Kwik Delivery
- Obi Ozor, CEO of Kobo360
- Erik Oja, Co-founder/CEO of Planet42
- Bill Kenneths, CEO of Farmsponsor
- Franklin Peters, CEO of BitFXT
- Hasan Luongo, VP (Growth Marketing) at Chipper Cash
- Simon Shwall, CEO of OKO Finance
- Chioma Okonkwo, CEO of Sparkles Healtrthcare
- Eyitayo Ogunmola, CEO of Utiva
- Jake Adebayo, CEO of Skillpatron
- Mthobisi Thobela, CEO of SMT Group PTY
- Barakat Adebayo, CEO of Assuage Massage
- Oluseyi Akinyoyenu, COO ORYX Africa
- Babatunde Akin-Moses, CEO of Sycamore
- Samuel Obeghe, Founder of ECO
- Emeka Ajene, CEO of Gozem, etc.
Also included in this edition are insightful articles specially written as guide to facilitate your entrepreneurial journey/growth.
Business Elites Africa remains committed to spotlighting innovative African SMEs and startups that are doing amazing stuff across the continent. Your courage and support have been our fortitude. The road ahead may be tough but our vision and commitment to the promise of better Africa is stronger.